(keitai-l) Re: N503i - list of top i-mode sites

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 03/17/01
Hi Konrad,

> can you tell us how to get to that place in shimokit?  looking to get
one myself.

Take the inokashira or odakyu line to shimokita, get out at the south
exit, go down the stairs and then turn left, to go on the street under
the tracks. After you crossed the tracks, keep going for another couple
of meters until you see a tiny docomo shop on the right side. Thats it.
If the street you are walking on makes a turn to the right and you see
the tracks on the left again with a gate, then you went too far.

> btw, when you do a kishu henko, do they transfer all your old email
(using
> n502i right now) to the new handset (n503i)?

No, I don't think so. They transfer your address book. But my bookmarks
were gone and my email messages too.

> do you know the name and # of the store,

No, don't know. Its a docomo shop though...

> and how long did it take them to activate your new handset?

I gave them my sony handset at 4 pm and they told me I can pick up the
new one at 7 pm.

I took them a couple of days though to provide me with a handset, since
when I went there first I was told that they don't have them in stock
for kishu henko, only for new contracts. I applied for kishu henko and
about 4 days later they called me to let me know that I can pick up my
new phone.

> also, in general, can you keep your old
> handshet

They kept mine, but I didn't ask.

Andrea
--
Andrea Hoffmann   ---   Editor-in-Chief   ---    MMJ
hoffmann_at_mobilemediajapan.com - http://mobilemediajapan.com