(keitai-l) Re: mobile stock trades with astroeconomics

From: Marc Printz <MPrintz_at_724.com>
Date: 03/19/01
This reminds me,

during the past year at Stockholm airport there was a little greenhouse
in the entrance hall housing an old Macintosh PowerBook connected to the
Internet and via some electronics connected to the leafs of a Yukka palm
tree. It was a cooperation between I think the local University and
Yahoo and they called it the

"Yukka Trading Plant"!

By means of its leafs humidity level the Yukka was "deciding" wether to
buy or sell stocks and it had actually made (though virtual) quite some
gain over the months!

Not sure, perhaps it even outperformed darts and astrology?

Regards
Marc