(keitai-l) My favorite I-mode site...silent it passed away...

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 03/21/01
Hi Keitai-l,

maybe it's a sign of the times, but my favorite official I-mode
site passed away silently...no announcement, no explanation, not
even a funeral.

'Natasha Nakamura's Diary' of a depressive girl is gone. As part
of the official site TokyoQ (sponsored by Nokia, TokyoQ is still
alive) it was my most hated site, but I could not stop reading it...
It was hard enough to survive the week while I was waiting for
the friday update to read what makes her this time depressive.
Was it the crowded train? A dog with clothes? The year 2001? The
weather? Or just her pure existence?

I don't see often a site which has this sticky effect, read it,
hate it and complain about it...and wait for the next dose.

Only germans who were addicted to the television serial
"Lindenstrasse" can feel the pain I feel now.

I feel sad and hope this is not the beginning of the end.

Juergen