(keitai-l) FYI: CLICK! meeting

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_X-9.com>
Date: 03/22/01
CLICK! Community for Linking Internet Companies in Kansai with the grateful
assistance
of Kyoto Research Park is proud to bring you our next CLICK! meeting:

Viral Marketing for Internet Businesses
Presented by David Moskowitz

Come and learn the history of Viral Marketing and how it has been used by
companies such as Hotmail and Amazon to create exponential growth rates
with almost no additional expenses. I will also explain some of the current
tools available to use within your own website and how to create a viral
marketing campaign.

Konova
Presented by David Leangen

Learn about Konova and what we do. I shall give an introduction to
KM, what it involves (very briefly), and the players in this field.

Food and drink are planned after the meeting.

The meeting will be held Wednesday, March 28th from 19:30 at Kyoto Research
Park
in the Science Center Club located on the 2nd Floor of SCB Building #1.

Map: http://www.krp.co.jp/HP98Ehtml/krp/location/index2.html

Kyle

X-9 DESIGN LAB
http://www.X-9.com