(keitai-l) Re: i-mode menu and user behavior

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 03/22/01
On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 08:18:55AM -0600, Hubert Hung-Hsien Chang wrote:
> The usage is , I believe, average of per person. In other words,
> it is not that 66% of people use NO voice. That would have been a
> very strange surprise. People buy i-mode phones for wireless data only.

We at Nooper use most of our phones for data only, but I guess we're
unusual like that :) Most of our phones are just for testing. Imagine
what it must be like for the poor phones, sitting there, never been
spoken to or listen to anymore. I guess the consolation is that they
do get fondled a lot.

I better stop :)

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Noop-de-Noop!
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com