(keitai-l) Re: i-mode menu and user behavior

From: Cattell, Jamie - RI Japan <j.cattell_at_research-int.com>
Date: 03/23/01
Anyone that's ever filled out a timesheet on a project by project basis will
know that these numbers are very subjective and as Ren says not very
conclusive.

Actually we performed an online survey last year and we asked users to
indicate their average session length time and number of sessions a day,
again a rather imperfect measure but we wanted to measure the comparative
differences rather than absolutes, yielded some rather interesting results.

Also you have to ask yourself how did this company find their respondents? I
would doubt very much that they are a representitive picture of the i-mode
population at large.

Of course Docomo has a lovely mine of information here regarding the actual
use, pity that they don't release much of it!

Regards

Jamie