(keitai-l) Re: Test this with your I-Mode phone...

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 03/27/01
> Its quite funny on a N501i also. Because, the page is bigger than
> 5k the phone also throws in the page too big warning and has to
> render this appearing and disappearing, altogether it takes the
> phone ~50 seconds before I can actually scroll anywhere, When I
> do get to the end of the first page, it takes ~11 seconds to move
> down to that next checkbox...
Wait for version 2...it takes so long to render, that
you can see that the battery meter goes down...the processor
needs all the power for it and it renders your phone to
a pretty useless device...I will not publish this version.

> Of course this is not a very usual application, but I've now started
> using it as a bitmap editor... Can I have a save function :)
No. Go back to work! It's enough that I try to crash the
phones :)

Juergen