(keitai-l) Re: Actual i-mode users in Nov.2000: 3,870,689 (rough estimate)

From: Hubert Hung-Hsien Chang <hubert_at_4w1h.com>
Date: 03/28/01
So the statistics indicates NTT DoCoMo uses the ownership as the
indicator for the sales of i-mode users(regardless whether they
use it or not.) But I assume they are paying it? There was a thead
of discussion in regards to how retailers just add the i-mode
charge to the users as long as they didn't say they don't want it.

But I found it a bit puzzling, it is 1-button push. So, 12 million
users who own the i-mode phone have never push the button during
the entire Nov?

Puzzled and a little disturbed.

Hubert