(keitai-l) Re: Actual i-mode users in Nov.2000: 3,870,689 (roughestimate)

From: dtalbot <dtalbot_at_j-com.co.jp>
Date: 03/28/01
>      Actual i-mode users in Nov.2000: 3,870,689 (rough estimate)

>      anniversary, but the press there didn't pick up on it), iMode active
>      users
>      (web access, NOT just email) are over 90% of our subscriber base.

Ren

What's the difference between "Actual i-mode users" and "iMode active users"
(apart from the statistics and lack of concern for the spelling of i-mOde)?

90% of the Nov. subscriber base is not 3.8 million, so are they saying that
the proportion of subscribers accessing the service has dramatically
increased between Nov 2000 and Feb this year (from around 30%to 90%)?

Cheers
David