(keitai-l) Re: Any iAppli API docs in english out there?

From: Paul Bryan Lester <pbl1_at_livedoor.com>
Date: 03/31/01
   I know this won't help a lot.  But the method names
are all in English and its pretty apparent what most of
them do, so its not too hard to figure out, even without
English JavaDocs.  That's the beauty of Java.

   At least thats what I heard from the guy next to me at work.
He doesn't read much Japanese either, and he made some
major cool stuff with i-appli.

    I know translation software exists for any HTML pages
thats actually fairly readable.  Since I speak fluent Japanese
I don't use it.  Could someone post the URL here.  You
could translate the API that way.  (if the text isn't in HTML form, just make
it so <HTML><BODY><PRE>.....</PRE></BODY></HTML>)
and put it on the local web server.

    I'm not doing I APPLI yet so I can't help too much.

Pls if someone has a better answer, help out here.

Andrew Langton wrote:

> Please, Oh, Pretty Please?
>
> Just downloaded DoCoMo's dev kit and there's a whole lot that's intriguing,
> but no one here at work speaks or reads any Japanese.  Are there at least
> some javadocs on DoCoMo's iAppli API anywhere out there?
>
> Andy Langton
> Senior Game Developer
> Playlink, Inc.
> www.playlink.com

-Paul Lester
pbl1@cornell.edu
http://members.tripod.com/~pbl1/

"Don't Forget to Try in Mind"
      "May the Force be with you"
              "Ketchup is Good"
-"Ketchup, natto and kimchee, that`s what Wogis are made of"