(keitai-l) Re: : jdk 1.3 can't upgrade

From: Konrad Hernblad <konrad_at_pobox.com>
Date: 04/02/01
i have the latest java version installed on my machine (1.3.0_02).  that's
probably the problem.  the folks at docomo probably hard-coded the
installation program to look for only 1.3.0 (the older version).  they
should have allowed the developers/us to manually specify the jdk path.

help the survivors of international disasters today: http://www.redcross.org/