(keitai-l) Re: : jdk 1.3 can't upgrade

From: Gary James <gary.james_at_lincmedia.co.jp>
Date: 04/02/01
To use the DoCoMo SDK you need to have JDK 1.3 installed on your
computer.  The DoCoMo kit actually includes the necessary J2ME software
so you don't need to worry about that.

The problem where the DoCoMo installation program will say "you need JDK
1.3" even though you already have it installed is a common one.  I
believe the installation program expects a "particular" version of JDK
1.3.  I have JDK 1.3.0 on my computer which is a slightly older than the
current version and it works fine.