(keitai-l) Fixed point math library

From: Henry Minsky <hqm_at_ai.mit.edu>
Date: 04/03/01
Since I couldn't find a free-software fixed-point math library for Java,
I wrote a simple one for the IAppli/CLDC platform.

http://www.ai.mit.edu/people/hqm/imode/fplib/index.html

It implements some trig and arithmetic functions using
fixed point ints (16 bits of integer, 16 bits of fraction).

This is strictly bush-league stuff. I know very little about numeric
algorithms, especially performance and stability in limited precision.  I chose
faster algorithms when possible, at the expense of accuracy. A real
numerical analyst would probably have a coronary looking at this
implementation.

There are probably lots of errors. Don't use this code for anything important
without testing it. As this is free-software, please send me bug fixes or
improvements.

Henry