(keitai-l) Re: Fixed point math library

From: Hubert Hung-Hsien Chang <hubert_at_4w1h.com>
Date: 04/04/01
Try http://www.jscience.net

They have MathFP using LSS licence. ( which is pretty much open and
loyalty free.)
http://www.elj.com/lss/definition.html ( in regards to licencing)

No, I haven't examed any of the code they have so I don't know
how complete they are. But it has been worked on for more than
a year now. (They have version 2.0 beta) It uses CLDC mainly so
it should work on the i-appli.

Hubert