(keitai-l) New entertainment i-mode site up!

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 04/04/01
Since I have some fans here and hardly miss Natasha Nakamura's
Diary someone has to fill the gap...so I relaunched and updated
my private i-mode (and web-) site to a photo weblog/diary:

http://www.juergenspecht.com/i/

The i-mode version of the photographic adventures of a German
(parttime-) photographer living in Tokyo, Japan.

And for all the folks out there who don't even own an i-mode phone
or live in one of these wired and under-developed countrys,
I included a full simulator so you can see it like we lucky guys
see it on our phone. JavaScript required.

And no, it's not as good as Kyle's i-mimic, but it works even
with Netscape and took me only 3 minutes of my live to program
it!

And no, it doesn't work very well on old and black and white
phones, you need a better one preferable with 10k cache.

And yes, it will be updated at least 2 times a month.

Now have fun with this :)

Juergen

PS: Another proof of a chat robot that he is a real person, hahaha ;)

Juergen