(keitai-l) Re: another P503 bug!!!

From: Harry Behrens <Harry_at_Behrens.com>
Date: 04/04/01
This is not a hoax and has been discussed in the relevant Japanese mailing
lists for the last week or so.
It's only been confirmed for the P503i. Various workarounds have been
proposed (such as renaming teh month to 'Apl' for the P503i (no b.s.!) or
avoiding April dates altogether.
However this is considered a fairly severe bug and is probably going to harm
Panasonic (especially as they already had to recall once).

Regards,

	Harry