(keitai-l) Re: Records

From: Don Kratzer <kratzer_at_datadub.com>
Date: 04/09/01
One might come to the conclusion that the Japanese (as are most
people) are very susceptible to pervasive marketing. The same way
that people seem to buy the pop music that is crammed down their
throats, the promotional onslaught for the 503s (and most of the
other i-mode models that came before) is just wearing everyone
resistance down..

we've all been assimilated. at least everyone here in shibuya..

-d-