(keitai-l) Re: i-applis on PCs

From: Harry Behrens <Harry_at_Behrens.com>
Date: 04/11/01

this seems like a back-asswards way of doing things. Why would I want to run
low-spec, low-rez i-applis on a machine that can bear much more?

> Any idea how difficult would be to make them run on regular PCs/Macs? Or
> perhaps some of the more technically inclined members of the list are
> already working on it?

All these guys are doing is what the emulator companies have been doing for
a while now: reverse-engineer the com.docomo.* classes
In fact their system is basically just an emulator.
And yes, this is possible for any platform for which  the Java KVM is
available (Palm, PocketPC, Linux, PC, Mac.. you name it).