(keitai-l) Re: New products and services

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_morganstanley.com>
Date: 04/12/01
Not that I'm a big PDA fan, but Palm Japan is supposedly soon to be
releasing a wireless Palm and launching palm.net in Japan. Utilizing
DoCoMo's DoPa packet network I believ (same network i-mode uses).

I've got IBM's Workpad w/internal PHS -- not bad actually. I can get
19.2 with decent coverage.

r e n

Eric Hildum wrote:

> I would like to open a new discussion topic for the mailing list. I am
> interested in what new products the Japanese wireless data community (i.e,
> not just i-mode) would like to see in Japan. Are there interesting products
> from outside that need to be brought to Japan? Or is it that nobody has
> developed a product fitting you need?
>
> What segments of the Japanese community are not yet properly served in the
> wireless arena, and what is needed to serve them?
>
> --
> Eric Hildum

ascii:	r	e	n	f	i	e	l	d
octal:	\162	\145	\156	\146	\151	\145	\154	\144
hex:	\x72	\x65	\x6e	\x66	\x69	\x65	\x6c 	\x64

e-business technologies | engineering and strategy

"Connecting people, ideas and capital,
we will be the world's first choice
for achieving financial aspirations"