(keitai-l) Re: Common Compact html tags

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 04/17/01
> Would some of you folks would like to tell me what kind of compact html tags
> are the most useful in Imode? If you like to email me personally that would
> be fine also. Since NTT is coming out with 3G most of these compact html
> tags are still going to be useful now and in the near future right?
> I'd like to compile a list of compact html tags and state what they are used
> for. Any assistance on this matter would be helpful.

But Virgil, did you NOT read THE i-mode FAQ?
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq.html

This FAQ gives answers to questions like:
What are HTML tags for? What fancy Javascript I can use on
which flippy phone? What can I do with 3 G's?
Why DoCoMo ignores Hawaii (except for holidays)?
Why created DoCoMo i-mode? Why created god humans without
brain-integrated Keitai?

And even much, much more!

;)

Juergen