(keitai-l) Load another ScratchPad?

From: Ola Andersson <Ola.Andersson_at_zoomon.com>
Date: 04/17/01
Hi,
I've just started some I-mode java development and my problem is that I
don't know how to read a scratchpad from another application. I want to
write an application that is larger than 10k so I've planned to split it
into two. The first one parses data and stores a model in its
scratchpad. When the second application is started it shall read the
model from the first applications scratchpad. How is this done?
This is what I know:
If I have an application named test.jar it writes to a scratchpad
test.jar.scr. When restarting this aplication I can load this scratchpad
with
javax.microedition.io.Connector.openDataInputStream("scratchpad:///0");.
But if I run another application (test2.jar), how can I then load
test.jar.scr?

Thanks in advance.
Regards
/ola andersson