(keitai-l) Re: Shift-JIS

From: Virgil Vergara <virgil_at_hawaii.rr.com>
Date: 04/18/01
Hello Adriaan,

First of all which text editor are you using? Is it Bbedit or Golive? I
think both editors have the ability to set it in Shift-JIS.

What I would do is make sure that once you set it Shift-JIS encoding don't
switch back and forth from Japanese input to English. Keep it in Japanese
input and when you want to use English go to the top of your menu bar,
select the pencil icon and select eiji wo irikata (English input method). If
you want to switch back to Japanese select the hiragana wo irikata. Its that
simple!

Hope this helps.

Virgil