(keitai-l) Re: Nokia 503?

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 04/20/01
On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 05:49:48PM +0900, Nick May wrote:
> I recollect someone on this list (gustaf perhaps?) complaining bitterly
> that their web images of keitai were being swiped and used by people
> without permission. I sympathize, vaguely  - creating decent pics is a lot
> of work...

Yeah, we don't even try. All our showcase photos can be used
aslong as they are unmodified and accompanied with a link back to our site.

> However.....
>
>  Is there an an 'open source" image collection that people can use without
> infringing someone's copyright? Such would be useful I think....
>
> ( I need a pic of a 502it for a web page, if anyone has one...)

I presume you mean the N502it (there's an F502it also).  There are some
photos of the N at http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=5&l=en.
There's also a pic of an N501i, N502it and an N503i together at
http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/gallery.php?s=10&p=8&l=en

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Noop-de-Noop!
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com