(keitai-l) Picture Sources Re: Was Nokia 503?

From: JAPON.NET <web_at_japon.net>
Date: 04/20/01
on 01.4.20 5:49 PM, Nick May at nick@kyushunet.com wrote:
> Is there an an 'open source" image collection that people can use without
> infringing someone's copyright? Such would be useful I think....
> ( I need a pic of a 502it for a web page, if anyone has one...)
> regards nick.
>
> Cogito Ltd.

Many of the handset manufacturers PR Dpt. can provide pictures for media
purposes. Same for the carriers. You just have to ask.

While not restricted to handset shots, we can make some of the pics of
iModeEye http://www.japon.net/imode/ available at higher resolution. For the
time being, you have to ask.

N502it? Nothing published, a teaser of what could be available is at
http://www.japon.net/imode/n502it.shtml
Personally I would also suggest the ER209i (a rare species) or the P503is

Vincent J. Luna, Director
--
JAPON.NET llc.: Making Your Company Visible in Japan
web_at_japon.net   http://www.japon.net/web/

iMode Eye: Independent Source on Japan's mBiz
http://www.japon.net/imode/