(keitai-l) Re: difficulties of becoming an official i-mode site

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 05/08/01
> [...] This research includes conversations with many firms that have made
> attempts but failed to become official sites.

Actually here you just discovered a very human characteristic...people
love to complain and like to talk about the bad, bad DoCoMo who didn't
discovered the full potential of THIS specific application and why it
MUST be on the official site. So if they fail, they blame DoCoMo
and love to talk about this to get their tears dryed.

The other way round: You don't find so much companys who made it
on the official menu and talk about it in detail.

I just made an interview with *whatever magazine* and the journalist
complained that DoCoMo's press department didn't really saw the
advantage that this specific journalist got an appointment with some
of the bosses for an interview...what he had to offer? Free promotion
for DoCoMo.

Got it?

A hint for us all: Just take all these posts (including mine)
with a grain of salt and never forget that i-mode is a Japanese
concept and this is an English speaking list mostly populated
by foreigners and some of them don't even live in Japan.

Got it? ;)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht  [ Nooper.com - Mobile Services Inc. ]  http://nooper.com