(keitai-l) Re: [offtopic-cpu] Who is responsible for imode in AT&T and KPN?

From: Chris Lowery <chris_at_onegoodwindow.com>
Date: 05/25/01
Hey Brian forgive me but,

When can I expect to see an Intel-branded CPU in a keitai,
or a big color WAPphone? ARM doesn't count.

Or does it?

Looking forward to a little Sacramento durability in my
next major phone purchase,

Chris

"Dargel, Brian A" wrote:

> It a combination of people in DoCoMo's Kokusai Business Bu, Gateway Business
> Bu and a few other select DoCoMo people for some other issues, the PocketNet
> team at AT&T and KPN's group in the MMJV.  Of course, these deployments are
> led by the AWE and KPN teams respectively, and not by DoCoMo, which I am
> sure acts as a technical and marketing consultant and development
> facilitator.   If you have contact with DoCoMo, and are already doing
> business with them it should be easy to get the names and contact.  If
> not...  tough luck... because it is not public information...
>
> Brian

Chris Lowery - Emergency Interface Technician - www.onegoodwindow.com*
"doctor, heal thyself." -- idem. *<spam>.