(keitai-l) i-mode photos was: Re: Any interest in JavaHz mailing list translations?

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 06/10/01
> looks like your only option available,  if you want images of imode
> phones is to enter a sales relationship with eurotechnology which
> i  know is not true.

It's not, as we all know, just click on this link to the
"Visual Showcase of Japanese Keitai Culture":

http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/

choose the showcase you like (prototypes, i-mode screengrabs,
people using it, etc.) watch the pictures, download them,
use them for FREE in your presentation and where ever.

The only thing we ask for is that you DON'T modify the pictures,
a simple link back (from your website) or our name and the link
in your presentation.

Yes, the FREE internet still exists!

Juergen
--