(keitai-l) AW: Re: Invitation to our 1st Mobile Economy & mobiliser IRC Chat Even

From: Jan Michael Hess <jansan_at_mobileeconomy.de>
Date: 06/13/01
dear keitai-l(overs):

what should I say - your response is overwhelming ...;-)
yes, you are right, I did not calculate the hour in Japan before
setting up the date, sorry for that.

as it is the kick-off, we don't change time and date of this one.
the next one we plan better, taking into account your valuable input.
compared to this asynchronous email list that I like to follow, the chat
event will be exciting, too. everybody who chats for biz reasons might
agree ... if I consult with my programmer who sits in the south of germany
on the todo list or some idea development, the logfile is worth millions, or do you record your
phone calls with easy-to-use technology?

andrea, I invited more than 250 people plus the email subscribers of
mobiliser.org, naming single figures does not make sense. but I believe
that there is interesting people from all areas.

those that don't behave in the chat, will be kicked out, so I don't see
the problem.

anyway, if you guys don't stay up late to chat mobile economy stuff
around the world, I can understand and will be happy to send you the logfile
if you request it, such that you can judge for yourself if the idea
rockz or suckz.

regards from berlin, jansan.