(keitai-l) Re: JAVA run-time appli question

From: Henry Minsky <hqm_at_ai.mit.edu>
Date: 06/15/01
Maybe a simple question, but are you sure your class files are in the
directory the class
loader expects? I.e.,
mapappli/MapAppli.class, etc. Sometimes the class loader is more
forgiving, but it really usually expects a class foo.bar.baz.Boo to be in a
corresponding
directory tree /foo/bar/baz/Boo.clas