(keitai-l) Re: JAVA run-time appli question

From: Zev Blut <zev_at_atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: 06/15/01
Yeah I hate how the KToolbar does that.  I just tried something interesting
though.
If you go into the JAM editor and delete the APPClass and hit return (or
else it will
 not register I really hate that!) it will throw up a dialog saying you must
have an AppClass
set.  But if you run without an AppClass set from a new project it seems to
not even get past the
emulator's launcher.  So I wonder how it knows of the name of the class it
cannot find.

Zev