(keitai-l) GSMA's Mobile Service Initiative Guidelines for download

From: Jan Michael Hess <jansan_at_mobileeconomy.de>
Date: 06/18/01
dear keitai-lovers,

here you find the link for downloading the M-Services
guidelines that explicitly are not a standard but a set
of guidelines helping especially the handset manufacturers
to better understand how standards and service delivery work together.

reading this doc should clarify some of your questions.

http://www.gsmworld.com/presentations/m_services/aa35.doc

enjoy. jansan.

"Our vision of the mobile economy is beach2beach: Cut the wires
and do your mobile business from the beach to the beach."

Jan Michael Hess a.k.a. jansan
CEO, Mobile Economy
Editor-in-Chief, mobiliser.org

m: +49.172.32 79 555
e: jansan@mobileeconomy.de | jansan@mobiliser.org
w: www.mobileeconomy.de | www.mobiliser.org
a: Mobile Economy GmbH & mobiliser.org
   Ahornallee 20, D-14050 Berlin, Germany

+ Mobile Economy is a research-oriented management consultancy that
  adds strategic value and helps clients develop their business.
+ mobiliser.org is the free online-magazine for the mobile economy.
+ Our Mobile Usability Report should be in your Intranet:
  www.businessvillage.de/mobileusability.
+ Free download of "Mobile Economy Briefing" - a progressive powerpoint
  show presented at Berlin's Internet World in May 2001 (8,9 MB):
  http://download.mobiliser.org/me_vortrag_internetworld_160501_final_ittv.zip.