(keitai-l) Re: GSMA's Mobile Service Initiative Guidelines for download

From: Chris Lowery <chris_at_onegoodwindow.com>
Date: 06/19/01
thanks JM, I can't get too much of the m-services aboutface.
It's like a standard, but it's not a standard ... i.e.:
like i-mode but better. </cheeky>

My question: to what extent does m-services support the legacy
WAP/HDML base? How much will they rely on the promise of color
and a better user interface? Cause some (older) americans think of
a cellphone as an investment, esp. if they bought one of the
more expensive models, and they're resistant to upgrade.

umh, just trying to say that better wireless services can be
achieved to some extent by properly using the stuff out there.

-chris

--
Chris Lowery - Emergency Interface Technician - www.onegoodwindow.com
"doctor, heal thyself."