(keitai-l) Can J-Phone rock DoCoMo's boat?

From: Gary James <gary.james_at_lincmedia.co.jp>
Date: 06/19/01
Looks like J-Phone are gearing up for a new wave of releases.  This
Friday will see the launch of the SH-07: J-Phone's first Java phone.
This is the best keitai I've even seen.  65,000 colours, wonderful
sound, great Java support, 3D polygons and a digital camera to top it
off.  The best bit is the price.  Sakura-ya in Shibuya already have the
models on display and the price?  Just 20,000 yen.  It was cheaper than
all of the 503 series models sat next to it.

Next month we'll see the arrival of the Toshiba and Mitsubishi J-Phones
which will also support Java.  Toshiba's model looks particularly cool
and even has a flash for its digital camera.  I heard that these models
are also going to sell around the 20,000 yen mark.

When will they stop?!?

Gary.