(keitai-l) Re: Frogger goes mobile

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_nooper.com>
Date: 06/25/01
It would be crazy if that were the case. Normally, I've got a core
of 4 iAppli on my personal phone, 2 games and 2 demos.
The rest I rotate as empty space requires. Wish it
had more memory though. Of course feel free to throw away the
50p anyway as you should be getting ready for the euro :)

Tom.

Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom_at_nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs