(keitai-l) Re: Frogger goes mobile

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 06/25/01
Quoting from the article:

Carey predicts that users will pay around 50p(US$0.70) to download a game,
which they will then have to delete afterwards. "A phone running one of
these games wouldn't have much room left to do much else, so you'd have to
get rid of it after you have finished playing," he said.

Hmmm...Great I just spent 50p and now I will throw it away.  ... rather
convenient for the business model but in reality I am sure this will not be
the case.

John
John Whelan PhD
Alatto Ltd.