(keitai-l) Storing Email on Wireless Phones

From: Virgil Vergara <virgil_at_hawaii.rr.com>
Date: 06/29/01
Hello,

How is everyone doing today?

Forgive me for being naïve about this subject but I like to find out about
email that is sent to wireless phones such as imode.

Does an email that is sent to one of these wireless phones store the email
into a little harddrive or does it reside within a server? If its within a
phone what's the capacity of how much email it can store? It does have a
limit right?

What's the charges per. Kilobyte in receiving the email and what are the
limits?

This is a fair question right? Forgive me if I'm a little naïve.

Thanks

Virgil