(keitai-l) Re: european mobile technology

From: thomas <thomas_at_synapsx.com>
Date: 07/03/01
Hi All,

Just to contribute to Benedict's answer...

Multi-voice polyphony ringtones is on it's way. Am not sure for the
situation right now in Europe but we are working with a handset manufacturer
down here in Singapore and these polyphonic phones  are currently being
shipped in (from Europe) to Singapore, KL and Thailand soon. There is no
mass market yet though... but expectations are high... people like ringtones
and we all know that. As for Europe, I thought the phones were already
introduced in certain markets (France at least).

Cheers,

Thomas Meyer
SynapsX Singapore