(keitai-l) Oops (Re: OT: Re: Re: Sense of video on wireless phones (was:Re:i-motion Mpeg3))

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 08/08/01
This idiot, "Michael Turner" <leap@gol.com> wrote
> I wonder if we aren't overdue for another keitai party, to
> remind everybody that people on this list are....well, people,
> and that they should both present themselves as such, and treat
> others as such.  (Any ad hominem comments I might have
> made against Bernard Kowarsch are clearly exempt, since
> I wrote and debugged early versions of Bernard :-)

As some have already tactfully pointed out in private e-mail,
there is no "Bernard Kowarsch" on this list.  I was wondering
why the output I've seen from him so far has been so different
from what I remember.

Anyway, I meant "Benedict Kowarsch."  Or something like
that.

-michael ("he'll get it right in a few more tries") turner
leap@gol.com