(keitai-l) Re: Allowed (Keitai) email address characters

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 08/29/01
From: "David Emery" <dave@skiddlydee.com>

SCHNIPP--------------------------------------------------------------
> Roger>   # limit allowed characters in email addresses
> Roger>   $to =~ tr/-a-zA-Z0-9_+%$.,:!@=()[]//cd;
[Randal Schwartz's flameback snipped]
> END

Drat.  Just moments ago I gave myself a non-telephone-number
DoCoMo e-mail address, "Eurotechnology@docomo.ne.jp"
(ha ha just kidding -- actually michael_turner@docomo.ne.jp),
when I could have chosen

    $to =~ tr/-a-zA-Z0-9_+%$.,:!@=()[]//cd;@docomo.ne.jp

There are, after all, lots of Michael Turners, even several in Tokyo
that I know of....another self-branding opportunity missed. :-(

-michael turner
leap@gol.com