(keitai-l) Re: Network latency when using HTTPConnection

From: cfb <cfb_at_nirai.ne.jp>
Date: 09/01/01
Kyle Barrow wrote:
> [...]
> At some point I plan to expand these tools to calculate latency inside
> the actual DoCoMo network but doing this is going to be very tricky.

Interesting... I believe that the source for pathchar was not
released for the very reason of preventing mis-implementiations
(i.e. the research topic is "tricky" and you better have your maths
in order before proceeding with an implementation).  Good luck with
the docomo gateways... I think what you find on the other side will
be most illuminating.  Even the most casual external observation of
the gateways reveals docomo's level of commitment to data traffic.