(keitai-l) This won't be about telemetrics, I promise....

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 09/02/01
 The JEvaHz pages have been updated.  Now I am only a month
behind in my promised translations. :-(

   www.idiom.com/~turner/JEvaHz

 So far I have been doing all this manually, just copy-paste
website-building.  The tedium is getting to me, so I am starting
to think about using what keitai-l uses for its archives: Hypermail.
Does anyone have experience with Japanese e-mail content
in Hypermail?  I assume it works OK for Japanese, I have seen
patches submitted by Japanese programmers.  But I thought
maybe someone on the list might know better.

-michael turner
leap@gol.com

 P.S.  "Telemetrics"?  What ever happened to good ol' "telemetry"?
Or is that now too redolent of the flat-top southern-twang NASA
analog electronics-hacker era?