(keitai-l) Problem developing for KDDI platform

From: Leon Pavlov <leon_at_connect.netgain.se>
Date: 09/03/01
Hi all,

I'm right now developing an application for KDDI's ezplus platform.
Everything seems to be working fine, and I actually have most of it done and
working on my test phone (a C451H by Hitachi) except for one thing.
I can't make my images contain transparency. If I do that the JVM shuts down
as soon as I call Image.createImage(). And without generating any exception
too!

Note that when running in the emulator everything works fine! Images with
and without transparency works exactly as it should. It's only when I
download it to the phone I get this problem.

I have tried several different tools to embed transparency without success,
so I'm pretty sure my images are valid.

Any ideas?

- Leon