(keitai-l) AW: keitai ring tone concert

From: Jan Michael Hess <jansan_at_mobileeconomy.de>
Date: 09/03/01
dear andrea and keitai-lovers.

unfortunately I wasn't in linz for the handy concert, but indeed,
the idea is great. the company who did is based in berlin and maybe
it is of help to put you in touch in case you did not talk to the guys
(www.visionconsult.com, wolf.siegert@visionconsult.com).
definitely, japanese phones are superior in every sound detail and
it should be really fun, you can also do it in public places after
betatesting it at the keitai parties.