(keitai-l) Re: keitai ring tone concert

From: Ben Hutchings <ben.hutchings_at_roundpoint.com>
Date: 09/03/01
Andrea Hoffmann wrote:
<snip>
> Before the concert started, I tried some of the ring tones that I
> have on my i-mode phone. Immediately, about 5 people around me
> wanted to have the same mobile phone I got ;-)

Tell them to get one of the new Panasonic models.  They can play
polyphonic or sampled ring tones.  And they have colour!  Well, OK,
not full colour, but you can change the colour of the back-lighting
to suit your mood, or something like that, and you can colour-code
your phone book.

> With Japanese phones, a concert like this should be a blast.  How
> about a keitai concert at the next keitai-l party? ;-)

That might even work.  A shame that I have no chance of being there.