(keitai-l) Re: Mari Matsunaga's book, "The i-mode Incident" will finally be available in English

From: Andrea Hoffmann <anima_at_gmx.de>
Date: 09/05/01
Hi,

> Speaking of
> which, I believe that several members of this list have a title coming out
> this month from Sams Publishing. I am not sure if you had planned to
> announce that, but don't be shy! It has been on amazon.com for months.

Fortunately the book will not only describe the technical issues about
developing i-mode applications but also explain the background, the business
model, the reasons for i-mode's success, and so forth. I think that makes it
a very interesting project.

Here is some info:

I-Mode Developer's Guide
by Paul Wallace, Andrea Hoffmann, Daniel Scuka, Zev Blut, Kyle Barrow

Paperback - 700 pages 1st edition (October 18, 2001)
Sams; ISBN: 0672321882

Cheers,
Andrea