(keitai-l) Re: Cmode experience

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 09/06/01
Gerhard Fasol wrote:

> After a breakfast meeting with one of our customers I played
> with one of the two Cmode vending machines in the Shibuya area
> this morning.

this made me curious...the Cmode machine is in Shibuya on
the second floor of the 109 department store. List members
living in Tokyo know this place, since it is the TOP shop
for crazy fashion for 14-18 year old girlies.

I think that Coca Cola wanted to reach this target group
with their new service...but what nobody expected, the
target group was slightly different...salary man in business
suits in their 30-50s, foreigners with strong Austrian
accent, more foreigners with big cameras which they pointed
(surprisingly) not on the girlies, but on a vending machine...

So if you already reached the biblical age of over 18 and
you are male, now you have a great excuse to go to the place
where every year the miniskirt fashion will be new decided,
by simply saving another centimeter.

For all the others, check our "Showcase of Japanese Keitai
Culture" with a visual explanation of what Cmode is:

http://nooper.com/showcase/

Enjoy,

Juergen
--