(keitai-l) Re: Cmode experience

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 09/07/01
On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Nick May wrote:

> keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
> >List members
> >living in Tokyo know this place, since it is the TOP shop
> >for crazy fashion for 14-18 year old girlies.
>
> I shudder to think what this says about list members!

Uh...c'mon, SOME list members. I didn't know about this, and I walk by
it several times every day, since I live not a hundred meters from there.

(Ok, what living in the middle of Dogenzaka-2-chome says about me,
we won't get into. Let's just say it saves on the hotel bills. :-))

But I have to say, I was rather disappointed when I saw a photo of the
machine. There's no Diet Coke! (I find regular Coke in Japan to be too
sweet for my taste.)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 3 5778 0123   http://www.netbsd.org