(keitai-l) Re: Cmode experience

From: Manish Prabhune <applet_graphics_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 09/07/01
I dont know about the rest,
but I personally feel that a simple thing of buying a coke can is
getting more and more complex.

Though for first timers it would be quite an attraction to get a chaku mero
download and the other stuff, on a regular basis I would be more happy to
just feed some coins get the coke and forget about the other things.

And no ways I want to create an account and deposit yen into it to use them
later to buy coke. Buying a coke is a very casual affair, someone gets
thirsty
and goes to a machine. Thats it. All the goodies are no way an attraction.

Also we might have a situation where a guy thirsty wanting to have a coke
has to wait as the person in front of him is busy with the machine regarding
chaku mero and account tracking which is ridiculous.

Geeeeeesh, also it would mean that I have to remember another
username/password?
No No too much, I am off to get a coke from a non C-mode machines.

Manish
www.imodeindia.com