(keitai-l) Re: Advertising experience on imode or equal

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 09/11/01
Stefan Piatidis wrote:

> Does anyone have experience in commercial advertising on imode or other
> "mobile internets".
>
> Has it been done?
> If so in what form? Push/pull etc?

Advertising on imode is big business. You can organize quite narrowly
focused campaigns (focused in terms of region, age group, gender,
interest etc) We have recently worked extensively in this area, and
know a lot of details. One of our team members is a Japanese MBA in
marketing with years of experience in consumer marketing and all
the relevant cooperations and connections. If your interest is
serious and commercial (as opposed to private curiosity without the
intention for action) we can work with you to organize your campaign.
In that case, contact us off-list.

Best regards,

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/