(keitai-l) Re: Notification on J-Phone

From: Joshua <joshua_at_ltlglobal.com>
Date: 09/12/01
It doesn't quite count but it is interesting to note that it was via i-mode
that I first heard the news.

I had heard nothing on TV or otherwise until I was walking to work this
morning and I got an e-mail from someone mentioning the event.  I could
really believe them or understand since they assumed I had seen the TV
footage.  Then I used CNN on imode to get the details.  It all sunk in as I
was riding the Yamanote line.